Welcome to Free Fall Friday!
For this week’s prompt, study the photo of the bird and then write a one-page response starting with the words: ______ stared at ________
Your one-page response should also include two funny sounds or words.
Questions to consider before writing to the prompt:
1. Has your mc ever seen this bird before?
2. Is the bird your mc?
3. Where did the bird come from? Is the bird in a zoo, at a park, in someone’s yard, or another place?
4. Does the bird communicate with people? If so, how?
5. Is the bird really a bird?
6. Does the bird want something from your mc?
7. What does your mc want?
8. Does your mc want to help the bird? If so, why and how?
You may prefer to immediately respond to the prompt without considering the questions. Either way is fine.